Hartford County's leading local job board
Browse jobs in Hartford County by Role
- Accountancy (45)
- Administrative (16)
- Banking & Financial Services (13)
- Biotech (5)
- Building Construction (17)
- Business Management (69)
- Creative & Media (7)
- Customer Support (45)
- Editorial (31)
- Teaching & Administration (12)
- Engineering (50)
- Health Services (217)
- Hospitality (47)
- Human Resources (24)
- IT (259)
- Legal Services (21)
- Logistics & Transportation (6)
Fairfield County Job Market Up for May
Norwalk, CT. [June 9, 2014]
May showed a slightly more active job market in Fairfield County, with a modest 4% increase in job posting activity. This follows a modest decrease in April of 1%.
Some key items of note regarding May:
- Stamford led all towns in the county with the most jobs posted, followed by Norwalk and Greewich.
- The industries most actively hiring this past month were Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services
- Top job categories were Administrative, Accountancy and Human Resources.
As we get into the summer history tells us that the job market activity will level off or slow, at least through September. Given the tepid results for the year to date that could mean job losses at a time when we can ill afford to experience any lessening of activity. Stay tuned.