Website Developer--Fortune 100 Company
The Web Application Developer position is responsible for maintaining, enhancing, and growing our web sites .
Experience with AngularJS is key!
What we expect to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree concentration.
- Fluent with various web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivating and self-learning.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What we like to see:
- Personal or Professional experience in Python, Node.js, or GoLang.
- Proficient on Linux/Unix operating systems from a terminal.
- Experience with Source Code Management like GIT.
- Experience with Virtual Machines and Containers.
- Experience developing for multiple browsers and devices.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Open source code you are proud of.
We attract, recruit and deliver the highest quality professionals best suited for organizations by fully understanding the requirements and culture of our customers. As a highly respected and professionally managed team with over 25 years experience in the staffing industry, we foster long term relationships with clients and candidates as they successfully grow their businesses and careers.