Branch Sales Associated
4 days left
- Job Board
Meet or exceed sales objectives of assigned store by promoting and selling our products and services through professional sales techniques, product service, and long-term customer relationships. Comply with all company policies. Work with other employees in marketing, call centers, customer service, distribution, credit, and warranty.
Support the manager in all positive company endeavors and activities.
- Meet and exceed sales goals; achieve maximum sales at assigned store through Appliance and HVAC Product and Service Companies, Property Maintenance Companies, and other hard good distribution channels.
- Make phone calls to current customer base as required - Work at a counter while assisting walk-in customer base
•Answer incoming calls professionally and in a timely manner and assist customer with their needs.
•Focus on value added selling - Handle and resolve customer sales and returns with a courteous attitude.
- Continual learning of company product and services and professional selling skills.
- Team player who welcomes working within a small team environment.
Work Week to include:
- Counter sales to our walk in customer base with a professional and welcoming attitude
- Attentive to phones when customers, or potential customers call in with a need
- Complete assigned reports
- Fill the daily Will Call orders
- Process returns
- Replenish inventory and stock in the warehouse that arrives via truck.
- Upkeep store front displays with new inventory and cleanliness.
•Work Closely with RST and Customer Service Account Representatives
•Ability to handle all types of customer interaction in a professional manner
- Plan each day, week, and month.
- Listen, Listen, Listen, customer will let you know how to earn their business.
- Dress neatly. - Maintain a neat store and environment
- Present a professional image.
- Willingness to thoroughly learn the appliance parts business.
- High levels of integrity and character High energy for the fast paced periods of the day.
- Customer Service focused at all times - Team oriented, collegial, and collaborative
- A person who is able to get along well with people and create an open environment within all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and self-directed - Self-managing and self-healing
- Able to make good business decisions to keep customers happy and Marcone profitable.
- Engaging with customers and fellow employees - Organized and thorough
- Problem solver and with a positive attitude - Able to step in and help others
- An individual who possesses a "big picture" perspective and also willing to roll up their sleeves to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Strong level of ability and influence in oral communications
- Genuine, approachable, and open to new ideas
- Assesses their own skills; pursues training and personal development opportunities - Follow up Follow up Follow up
- Possesses a passion for sales and customers - Possesses a goal driven mentality -Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
Company Description Since 1932 we have been a leader of the industry through service, innovation and community involvement. We continue to create solutions for an ever evolving and growing industry.
11 Distributions Centers and over 50 store locations across the US and Canada.