Travel Nurse job in Hartford, CT in ICU setting! (3 openings)
This job requires:
- 2 years recent critical care experience
- CT license
- AHA BLS certification
- AHA ACLS certification
Cirrus Medical Staffing partners with our travelers to customize a financial package that maximizes their income. Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive compensation package
- United Healthcare comprehensive medical insurance coverage effective day 1 of your assignment
- $500 New Hire Bonus for first time traveler with Cirrus
- Loyalty bonus of $500 after completion of your second assignment and every assignment thereafter
- 401k plan with employer match and optional supplemental insurance
- Free CEUs, travel reimbursements, and other perks customized to your needs!
Refer-a-friend or colleague and receive a $500 referral bonus upon the completion of their assignment (minimum 6 weeks).
To apply for this Travel RN-ICU position or other Cirrus Medical Staffing Travel Nurse jobs, we invite you to fill out our form or call a recruiter today at or email us at .