Tool & Die Maker - Aerospace
Tool & Die Maker
1st Shift - Monday-Friday
Located in Manchester, CT, ACMT, Inc. has over 30 years of experience as a world class aerospace components manufacturing company. ACMT, Inc is looking for a detail orientated person to join our team!
The Tool Maker will be responsible for creating, modifying, and maintaining aerospace manufacturing tools while ensuring engineering specifications.
Job Qualifications and Prerequisites:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 3+ years' experience as a tool maker.
- 10+ years' experience utilizing 3 Axis Trak Mills and Trak Lathe.
- Experience machining and/or knowledge on production routes and procedures within an aerospace manufacturing environment
- Experience interpreting blueprints, complex drawings, multi-tiered specifications, CNC programs and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments including but not limited to calipers, micrometers, and height gauges.
- Ability to use machine and hand tools including but not limited to band saws, disc sanders, and die grinders.
- Experience machining a wide range of materials including composites, soft, hard, and exotic metals
- Manufacturing experience including assembly of punch press and brake press tooling
- Ability to work independently while ensuring and promoting team success
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Due to ITAR requirements, all candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
It is the policy of ACMT, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, qualified veteran status, or other protected class status.Company Description ACMT, Inc. is a world class aerospace manufacturing company with over thirty years in business!
It is the policy of ACMT, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, qualified veteran status, or other protected class status.