1. Responsible for inspection of the dimensional, visual, and testing requirements of the products manufactured by PGT per the work instruction (PGT Inspection Method Sheet aka IMS).
2. Responsible for the auditing of the raw material traceability system at job start-up.
3. Responsible for record keeping of the data collected per the IMS.
4. Responsible for the analysis of the data collected to determine its acceptability to specification and to statistical process control limits.
5. Responsible for the accurate and timely recording of data that exhibits out of control or out of specification characteristics through the Non-conforming material reporting system.
6. Responsible for communicating out of control and out of specification conditions to the appropriate manufacturing personnel available on that shift.
7. Responsible for the effective containment of suspect product identified by the inspection process.
8. Responsible for maintaining a clean, orderly working area.
9. Responsible for inspecting each product at the sample size and frequency indicated by the IMS.
10. Responsible for the maintenance of retained samples during and after production runs per the documented procedures.Company Description At ABA-PGT, Inc. we are searching for quality-driven people to become a part of our growing team. We are custom injection molders and tool makers, devoted to high precision products, with a core competence in plastic gears.