Automotive Technician - M and M Automotive
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS!
Are you ready for a change? Leave the flat-rate rat race and corporate politics behind and join M&M Auto Group of Simsbury. Were a small, family-owned and operated auto repair facility with two locations and a great reputation.
M&M Automotive is hiring experienced A Level and B Level Automotive Technicians. Experience is required. ASE certification is required.
Our techs work a five day workweek, Monday-Friday with no nights or weekends! We have an awesome work environment, unbeatable employee benefits, competitive wages and a family atmosphere. We work hard and we have fun. If that sounds good to you, let us know. We have immediate openings for A Level and B Level automotive technicians.
Previous A or B Level Automotive Technician experience is REQUIRED.
If selected, we offer:
- Top Pay for Qualified Applicants
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Sign-On Bonus for Qualified Applicants
- Medical Insurance, 50% Company-Paid
- Dental Insurance, 50% Company-Paid
- Life Insurance, 100% Company-Paid
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings, Company-Match
- Paid Major Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Fun Company Social Events
- 5-day Workweek, No Weekends/No Nights
- Family-owned and operated with an excellent reputation in the community
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Strong, Supportive, Team Work Environment
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting vehicles, assessing symptoms, and diagnosing issues
- Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems using appropriate equipment and diagnostic devices
- Completing routine maintenance as well as complex repairs with speed and accuracy, maintaining high quality and resulting in rare returns
- Providing quality assurance to ensure that vehicle service and repair work meets manufacturer performance specifications, customer expectations, and shop guidelines
- Maintaining a well-organized, clean and presentable work space
- Maintaining high levels of individual productivity
- Demonstrating continuous learning and ongoing education
M&M Tire and Auto Service
268 Hopmeadow Street
Weatogue, CT 06089
1260 Hopmeadow Street
Simsbury, CT 06070
REPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME / APPLICATION OR WORK HISTORY
MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record. Drug screening and background checks will be performed.
- Five-plus years industry experience in a dealership or small independent shop
- Certification from an automotive-focused technical high school or accredited trade school is a PLUS
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications are required
- Personal tools and equipment typically needed for advanced diagnostic and repair work
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance
Keywords: service tech, technicians, mechanics, auto tech, service tech, service technician, vehicle repair, car repair, automotive service, auto service, ASE, certified technicians, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, body shop, auto mechanic, automotive mechanic