Are you interested in making supplemental income? Looking for something that can fit into your schedule while still keeping your nights open to spend time with your family and friends? How about getting out of the office and working 1 on 1 in the patients' environments?
Hueman Risk Adjustment Staffing is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner in Hartford, Connecticut to conduct in-home health risk assessments with no responsibility for treating or prescribing.
This position offers practitioners the opportunity to earn a competitive income and keep a flexible schedule.
- Responsible for annual health assessment of high-risk patients that captures a comprehensive picture of the patient's medical condition
- Provides patient education, emphasizing importance of consistent monitoring of health needs, and recommending community resources
- Facilitates patient empowerment and quality of life by promoting educated, independent patient choice on all aspects of care
- Identifies opportunities for health promotion and illness prevention
- Advanced practice degree and active CT license
- Board certification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of current clinical nursing experience, preferred
- Strong computer skills - familiar with Microsoft Office
- Strong professional level of knowledge and comprehensive clinical assessment skills in the adult population and chronic disease management
- Current CPR certification
Are you a good fit for this Nurse Practitioner job?Company Description Health assessments are personal. That's why we make our approach just as personal, connecting qualified clinicians to companies with risk adjustment needs- Hueman to human.
At Hueman Risk Adjustment Staffing, placing quality people is our priority. As the industry's leading staffing firm, we specialize in recruiting and managing qualified clinicians who perform in-home health assessments for insurance companies, risk adjustment companies and MSOs. It's not just what we do; it's what we love to do.
Whether you're a candidate seeking employment or a company seeking employees, Hueman can help.
For candidates: We think happiness should come standard with a job in risk assessment. So the career opportunities we provide offer flexibility, extra income and a chance to become part of your local healthcare community. If that sounds like your kind of happiness, let us help you find your next contract healthcare provider job. Search now for available jobs in your area, apply, and you're on your way. For clients: When it comes to hiring healthcare provider, we take care of it all. From recruiting and credentialing, to managing top-quality clinicians, we can help reduce your hiring costs, employee issues and payroll/benefit management logistics, so you can focus on doing what you do best.
As the leading recruitment organization, Hueman Risk Adjustment Staffing works with risk adjustment organizations and health plans who need healthcare professional to perform prospective health risk assessments. We're always here to help, so contact us today to find out more.