Indoor Retail Construction & Merchandising $15.00-$16.00/hr.
We're hiring reliable temporary indoor retail construction and merchandising associates for projects inside major retail stores. Workloads will vary and are on a project-to-project basis.
There can be full-time advancement opportunities for good performers.
If you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment, explore our exciting career opportunities.
CHECK US OUT AT:
Work hands-on with the reset team to safely perform basic light construction and installation duties such as: adjust beams and racking to new layout; perform minor remodels; install or relocate retail fixtures and shelves; set displays or departments to new plan-o-gram in strict accordance with plan-o-grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- Ideal candidates will have at least three months of experience in retail resets, merchandising, warehousing and/or light construction, and will have experience traveling to different project sites within a region.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing and walking for up to 8 hours, climbing a ladder, and be able to push, pull and lift materials up to 50-75 pounds.
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting on-time, work within strict safety guidelines and adhere to company's rules and policies.
- Have a current driver's license as well as a reliable vehicle and insurance, and be able to pass drug and background screenings.
- Good job performance, open availability for day or night shifts and flexibility for travel can present opportunities for more work.
Pay Rate: $15-$16/hr for temporary assignment. Hourly rate will be adjusted if a full-time position is offered.