Seeking Emergency, Intensive Care, & Float Pool Registered Nurses (Har
Maine Medical Center offers truly rewarding careers for those who share our commitment to delivering advanced, innovative care with profound compassion.
Northern New England is a beautiful and diverse place, a place of breathtaking scenery, wonderful people and friendly communities. We re proud to call this home and honored to help ensure that our communities our families, our friends, our neighbors are the healthiest in America.
We seek skilled, committed professionals to help define and deliver quality, compassionate care. If that s you, we invite you to take the first step on a career journey of professional advancement and personal fulfillment.
- Cardiac Intensive Care
- Cardiothoracic Intensive Care
- Float Pool
- Medical Intensive Care
- Neuro Intensive Care
- Surgical/Trauma Intensive Care
- Current licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse in the state of Maine.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing is preferred.
- Must matriculate into a BSN degree program within one year of hire and must complete a BSN degree program within five years of hire.
- Tuition assistance is available for nurses working 20 or more hours per week.
- Demonstrated competency in applying evidence based knowledge, theory, practices, principles, and processes of professional nursing.
- Evidence of 10 hours of ongoing education per year.
Maine Medical Center is a member of the MaineHealth System.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
MaineHealth is a tobacco-free environment. MaineHealth Substance Abuse Screening Policy.
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse rn, psychatric, registered nurse, unit