• Provide support for private label products/services including the Visa credit card program - coordinating promotions, card/product maintenance and customer service.
• Assist with research and writing of industry related articles
• Coordinate charitable/PR program in branch network.
• Manage state association relationships, marketing opportunities, calendar of events
• Effectively create communications directed at various target audiences.
• Communicate product introductions and product enhancements/issues to clients and promote InsurBanc articles to clients and prospects
• Coordinate the production and distribution of marketing materials
• Utilize customer information system to produce monthly reports, adhoc reports and cross-sell mailing matrix
• Implement trade publication calendar
• Maintain relationship with various production vendors and order supplies when needed
• Assist in marketing budget administration by maintaining invoices and tracking; and recording expenses
• Ensure activities within assigned functional area are in compliance with Bank Policy, State and Federal Regulations
• Assist with customer service calls within the Bank
• Travel to various Branches monthly (throughout Fairfield County)
• Complete all Training by deadlines
• Regular and predictable attendance
• Perform other related duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong, effective communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate to a variety of target audiences a must.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communications, website development, market research and social media.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments quickly and efficiently, meet deadlines and follow-through on assignments
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful input.
- Manage all project details, timelines and provide solutions when unexpected delays and challenges arise.
- Ensure activities within assignments are in compliance with Bank Policy State and Federal regulations.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound judgement skills
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations
• One to two years of marketing experience (developing/implementing marketing programs and materials)
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint