Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Adults - Loan repayment - MJS
Adult Psychiatric NP
- Location: New Britain and Bristol-
- Schedule: Full time. Approx. 3 days per week in New Britain, 2 days per week in Bristol.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Full time equivalent salary starts at $105k. Will compensate at a higher level based on years of psych APRN experience.
- Functions as a member of a multi-disciplinary team treating clients ages 18+ in an integrated care outpatient setting. Appointments are scheduled and walk-ins. Patients are being treated for psychiatric diagnoses such as mood disorders, psychotic disorders and substance use disorders. Appointments are either evaluations (60 minutes) or medication management (30 minutes). Documentation is completed electronically concurrent in session. Other staff include Medical Director, front desk staff, medical assistants.
- Approximately 10 clients per day. Approximately 2 initial evals and 8 med follow ups.
- Qualifications: Licensed RN and Licensed APRN in the State of CT. Active DEA controlled substance registration and an active CT controlled substance license. Registered Nursing degree and a relevant Master's degree required. Must be Board Certified as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or in primary care with psych experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision insurance, 403b, time off and reimbursement for CEUs, paid time off, sick time and EAP. Position is eligible for NHSC loan repayment.