We have been retained by our client, a large, well established privately held consumer products company in Danbury, CT to find the best candidate to fill their Field Sales Representative role. This position offers an extensive training program and is perfect for a well organized, highly energized and spirited individual. DOE: To $50-55K Base Line Commission + comprehensive benefits + commission + employee discounts.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Calls on accounts and covers daily routes by creating an established and efficient routing pattern.
- Analyzes entire account base by visiting each account and determining the specific needs of the individual accounts.
- Establishes sales and merchandising objectives relative to brand priority for each account by understanding company priorities.
- Prepares and presents professional sales presentations to customers
- Understands company pricing and product programming
- Understands competitive pricing and product programming
- Ensures maximum brand visibility within accounts by using effective point of sale materials
- Organizes special events to maximize brand visibility within accounts by promoting specific brands to accounts customer base.
- Keeps current on inventory and out of stock situations by communicating with management as to problem situations.
- Collects payments by accepting checks or other remittance.
- Maintains professional relationships with all suppliers
- Attends and actively participate in weekly sales meetings by asking questions relative to current supplier activities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent Driving Record
- 1-2 years sales experience or internships and a love for sales!
- Excellent customer service skills --- " The customer is always right" mind-set
- Professional demeanor, with excellent verbal skills --- a natural relationship builder
- Can do attitude with high energy
- Results driven, bottom line oriented
This employer offers the following:
- Continuous, top notch Sales training courses in the industry Excellent Medical, Dental and 401K
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Employee discouts on all products
- Mileage, phone and gas built into commission
- Growth potential
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose
resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly