Assistant Property Manager - Middletown Ridge (Middletown, CT)
Assistant Property Manager
Middletown Ridge (Middletown, CT)
Who are we looking for? YOU!
Where is the job? Middletown Ridge (Middletown, CT)
What do we need you to do? Assist our Property Manager with daily operations
Why should I work for Mission Rock? Mission Rock Residential (MRR) is an amazing property management company founded on integrity, honesty, and transparency from all team members. We are privileged to provide our residents service and comfort for their only real sanctuary, their home. If you are looking to be part of a fantastic, customer service driven team, this is the place for you!
Are there perks? Yes! This position is eligible for the bonus program AND is eligible to live on the property at a discounted rate! MRR offers excellent medical/dental/vision insurance, FSA, HSA, Company paid life insurance along with paid short- and long-term disability insurance, 11 paid holidays including a floating holiday, vacation and sick time, and offers a 401k with match. Working with us gets you a discount on Verizon phone service and accessories (even if you are already on a Verizon plan).
The Job: Our Assistant Property Managers work closely with the Property Manager to provide excellent customer service to our residents. Specific responsibilities include:
• Actively participate in leasing and marketing of the community to maximize occupancy
• Meet and greet prospective residents and vendors in a professional and enthusiastic manner
• Qualify potential residents by determining his or her need(s) and eligibility
• Tour apartments with potential residents stay current with property specific information
• Prepare and submit all administrative forms, files and reports in an accurate, organized, and punctual manner
• Assist the Property Manager in designing and implementing a resident retention program (i.e., newsletter, resident referral program or social activities)
The Details: Our Assistant Property Managers should have:
• College degree (preferred)
• A minimum of two years' experience as a Leasing Consultant or Assistant Manager
• A minimum of one-year tax-credit/affordable housing experience
• Working knowledge of property management software (Yardi, Nexus, etc.)
• Working knowledge of site-level accounting
*** Employment with Mission Rock is contingent upon the successful completion of a drug test and background check ***