Executive Administrative Assistant
We are seeking an Executive Admin Assistant to join our growing real estate company, we are the largest real estate company in the nation!
Qualifications: Professional personality with exceptional time management, database management with communication & systems building skills. Tech savvy, calendaring, organized, prepare travel, meetings, events. Learning based and servant leadership. Ability to maintain a positive TEAM attitude. Real Estate background helpful.
Responsibilities: This role is to assist the Team Leader; Assist in supporting the agents in your locations, helping to implement and maintain productivity, facility and operational systems. You and your Team Leader have a common goal and focus. There is a matching compensation structure that provides financial growth when you maximize your efficiency, productivity, growth and support for the agents in your office. This role requires a high level of focus and commitment to systems, standards and goals.
The Process: We believe in placing people in roles in which they will excel. We use assessments in assisting in that matching process. Resumes will be reviewed once the following assessment has been received. Please follow the below instructions.
To Complete the Assessment:
- Go to web site . This will take you to the Abelson Group main page.
- On the left side of the Home Page, click on the icon, "Take an Assessment".
- After you read the Assessment Instructions, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click "I Agree".
- When it asks for your "Response Link" type in 233719NSR then click "Start." (Feel free to change the Response Language, in the upper right hand corner. There are 27 different languages to choose from. The generated report will be in English.)
- When it asks for your "Password" type in (leave blank) then click "Start."
- Read the Welcome page and then click the "Next" button.
- Click on the assessment you have been asked to complete: SELECT: TTI Interviewing Insights (General) (Staff/Management)
- To begin, click on "Complete Now" next to the assessment.
- Complete your personal information and check the box that you have read and understand the agreement. Click "Next".
- Read the assessment instructions and click "Next" to begin assessment.
- Answer the questions and click "Next" at the bottom of each screen.
- After you have completed the assessment click "Save" and "Exit".
Our Mission is to exceed our customers (our Associates) & clients (Buyers & Sellers), expectations while increasing the growth and profitability of our associates and company by promoting success through: Teamwork, Consulting, Technology, Ethics, Training, Recruiting, WI4C2T'S and Community Service.
Our Vision is to be the real estate company of choice; the benchmark in the real estate industry by consistently raising the standards of excellence.