We are seeking a Sales Consultant Account Manager to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Meet or exceed established sales and services goals as defined by management. Must actively look for opportunities to increase loan volume as well as new accounts, and ancillary products and services.
- Review all loan officer work lists daily to actively target pending loan applications so that we will fund all applications within 24 hours or less.
- Serves as an information resource to members and non-members and possesses a thorough knowledge of products, services, policies and procedures, to handle all inquiries effectively.
- Answers incoming member and/or non-member calls in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner, providing excellent member services to current and potential members.
- Actively opens accounts, loads loans, and disburses loans.
- Effectively cross-sells Nutmeg State's products and services and participates in achieving established service and productivity goals.
- Responds to and effectively resolves member service issues or escalates issues to a higher authority, as needed.
- Must possess effective working knowledge of the credit union's core data processing system, Word, Excel, Intranet, and CRM software programs.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the credit union's Consumer Lending Policies and Procedures, and a good working knowledge of the CUNA Mutual lending program.
- Obtain consumer loan credit reports and actively look for and offer members opportunities to save money.
- Maintain and follow up pending loan applications to assure completeness and timelines of processing and funding of loans. Ensure quick turnaround of loan applications.
- Assist Loan Officers in facilitating loan closings (coordinate tracking of documents and/or information), contact, and dealers, obtain insurance binders, and fund loans.
- Handle incoming loan questions from members and non-members and assist them with finding the right loan products to meet their needs.
- Effectively cross-sells Nutmeg's ancillary insurance products including but not limited to Credit Life, Credit Disability, GAP and MBP.
- In addition to the sales team, position will have primary focus on working with home equity products.
- Complies with all Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations and standards, and attends training as required.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Experience in lending preferred
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Excellent follow-up